CDC focuses on enhancing civic society & local democracy in various fields of rural development. Aims include:
- Ensure a quality education is available for children and youth as a backbone for their personal development.
- Improve the quality of life for people in the community by providing health facilities, awareness and support.
- Promote equal access to opportunity, resources, ownership and participation for women and children.
- Facilitate resource management to provide and maintain children’s rights and education in the Far Western Development Region of Nepal.
- Equal access to opportunity, services and necessities in order to protect the rights of the region’s children.
To ensure the education, health and dignified livelihood of women, Dalit peoples, children and the marginalized in society.
महिला, दलित, बालबालिका तथा विपन्न वर्गको शिक्षा, स्वास्थ्य आय आर्जन र अधिकारलाई सुनिश्चित गर्ने
Educated, self-reliant and inclusive society with each member’s human rights respected and realized.
शिक्षित, आत्मनिर्भर, अधिकार सम्पन्न र समावेशी समाजको निर्माण
An organization, thriving, capable of developing the region. We will work for an educated, self-reliant future. Quality education is to be used as a tool for personal development.
संस्थागत सुदृढीकरण मार्फत बाल बालिकाको शिक्षा तथा अधिकारको क्षेत्रमा सामुदायिक विकास केन्द्रलाई श्रोत केन्द्रको रुपमा स्थापना गर्ने ।